Happy New Year to all!
It never ceases to amaze me how fast a year fly's by. As I'm preparing to make a few resolutions for the new year, I feel like reflecting on my accomplishments. As I do this, I am realizing that many of my accomplishments are in the realm of work, not personal life. It's time for balance.
With that said, the 2007 resolutions I want to share follow:
1. Take advantage of "First Thursday" art walks, museum late nights, and other art spaces on the first Thursday of each month.
2. I have a chair and ottoman that I need to reupholster. I resolve to actually start and finish this!
3. Invest in new, good, bath towels in January.
4. Continue to travel. May 2007 be the year that I travel to Spain and Portugal. Belize is also high on that list.
5. Read classic books that you have not read. I would like to try for 4 in 2007.
6. Keep up this blog - share my successes and failings in knitting, papercraft, and life in general.
7. Join at least one KAL and participate on the Knitty forum boards.
I have a big year before me and a big year behind me. Let this post be a testament to my good intentions and always busy life.