Thursday, January 4, 2007

Resolutions Smezolutions... What & Who really matters...

So far, not so good on my first 2007 resolution. Earlier in the week I had thought that I would go to the SAM/SAAM. It just didn't happen tonight. But all is not lost! There are free first Saturdays at many places in the city as well.

Truth be told, I'm a bit tired tonight. I had a mid-week escapade outing with an old friend that was in town. A downtown walk led to dinner, dinner turned into after-dinner coffee, after-dinner coffee turned into a regrettable good bye. Our visit was all too short. This friend is moving to a totally new locale; one that is foreign, far from here, and provides a fresh start.

With Grey's Anatomy being another re-run, I'm off to work on knitting and reading. Updates to follow with photos!

No comments: